Most issues related to adding tracks from SoundCloud have been resolved. We highly recommend using Google Chrome as your browser when adding or editing content, for the most seamless user experience.
Keep in mind that when you select ‘Upload from My Computer’ you are sending your tracks to SoundCloud, so they can be connected back to your BandPage profile. If you select this option, but don’t have a SoundCloud account, a SC account will be created for you.
If you select the ’Upload from My Computer’ option, please follow this workflow:
1. Click the “+ Add” button.
2. And select “Upload from My Computer”
3. Select the track you wish to upload and click “Open”.
4. You will then be prompted with a loading window. Select the track permissions and let it load for about 60 seconds.
5. If it does not finish loading in that amount of time go ahead and click “Save”.
6. The pop-up window will then be removed and you will notice that the track is now in your Music list. It will continue to look like it is still loading until you refresh your page. Once you refresh the page the streaming blue bar will be removed and your song will be in your BandPage public profile and on your SoundCloud profile set to “Private”.
Don't see what you're looking for?Email us