Effective May 31st, 2018 we are sunsetting BandPage to fully focus on developing the Official Artist Channel program at YouTube. You can read more about this announcement here. Until then you may transfer the contents of your BandPage profile to YouTube, which will enable you to manage your profile on YouTube properties, such as Search and the YouTube Music App.
Your BandPage profile is eligible for transferring your photos and bio to YouTube if you have:
1. A profile photo or biography on your BandPage profile,
2. AND “Admin” access to the profile you wish to transfer.
- Users with “Editor” access will not be eligible to transfer.
- You should connect with an “Admin” of that profile to coordinate next steps for a transfer.
- Go to BandPage.com.
- Click Log in to Bandpage.
- (Optional) If you would like to backup your data, select the Download Data button on the right
- Use the link to download your data
- Select the Get Started Button
- You’ll see a list of your eligible BandPage profiles:
- You’ll see what has already been transferred and what is eligible to be transferredChoose the profile you want to transfer and select Start transfer
- Next select your channel or input your youtube channel
- Sign into the YouTube channel
- Reconfirm the channel should receive the assets